Monday, February 28, 2011

Replaying Legend of the Dragoon once again...

Everytime I get my hands on this game,I get that distinctive feeling of nostalgia.Like meeting a friend whom you haven't seen in years,or returning to your home town after a long period of absence.And each time,I just love it even more.



 Yeah,some would probably say "What do you find attractive in such an old game that's full of outdated graphics and cliche characters?".I can't expect from anyone to have the same feelings as me for LotD,but I do know that most would feel nostalgic if they suddenly heard a song they used to listen to ten years ago,or if they saw an episode of a series they used to watch when they were 5 years old.Yeah,that's the same feeling compelling me to play this game,even though it's my 4/5th time replaying it...



I must also recommend it to the less fortunate among you that didn't have the luck to start playing before the Playstation 1 was completely ditched,and probably ignored this gem for other games even if you do own a PS2.

No comments:

Post a Comment