Sunday, December 16, 2012

Oblivion revisited

Haven't updated for a while huh? Well, I wasn't busy or anything, but there wasn't anything worth mentioning here. That is, until five days ago. For some strange reason, I remembered I hadn't played Oblivion for a long time, so I decided to look for it again. Fortunately, my old Elder Scrolls folder was there, in one of my external HDDs. Unfortunately, Skyrim wasn't there too( I wanted to give it a shot too, since the first time I only played through the tutorial dungeon and then stopped).

The really good thing was that my mods were all there, mostly intact. The bad thing was that I couldn't even remember what most .esp files were for. Well, some are pretty explanatory, but what the hell is this SW01Plus.esp???

Anyway, I decided to make a new character and start taking screenies, now that my hardware is much better and it can handle stuff like max textures/anti-aliasing/etc. So I'll try posting the ones I like every now and then, at least till I stop playing the game. Here's a bunch from the past week:














FAQ:

Q:Hey, can you tell me where to find this game?
A:Well, I could point you to your nearest shop, where you can buy it insanely cheap. OR, you could get it with a not-so-legal method, but I won't help you there. The internet will.

Q:How about those awesome mods?
A:I used to search my mods through oblivion.nexusmods(google it), so most are there, though I recall some getting deleted. You can also find blogs or forums dedicated to Oblivion, which have much more mods than I do(usually for clothes and armor).

Q:But there are thousands of different mods at that place. Can't you tell me the name of the armor in that picture?
A:I would if I knew what is what. Since it's been a while I installed those, I can't remember them. Off the top of my head I remember using:
-OBSE(Oblivion Script Extender)
-HGEC Body
 -Unofficial Oblivion Patch
-Adrenaline Oblivion
-Goddess Store
-Romuska Fantasy Store
-CM Partners(a lot of them)
-Ryk armors -Hentaimania armors
-Final Fantasy mod
and many many others. If there's a really specific question, I guess I could search around my folder a bit.

 That's all for now, enjoy~

1 comment: